Wednesday 17 October 2018

Designing my Mars Lander

Designing my Mars Lander

In robotics I designed a rover in tinkercad. I started with looking at designs of mars lander's then sketched one I thought looked good. After that I created it in tinkercad. I started by getting wheels then put the base over it. Then I added cameras and sonar panels and the outcome looked alright. The design principles was that it could overcome any terrain, it had good shock absorption and that  it had strong joint placement. I then tried to create with Lego and my hypothesis was that it would. When we made it we worked in groups and we didn't use my design and it didn't work. If I could change anything about my Lego thing I would change everything because it didn't work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.